Welcome back your gorgeous hair with the best shampoo for hair loss!
Have you been suffering from the ‘hair today, gone tomorrow’ syndrome? Hair loss can hit anybody at any age. Although men are more susceptible to balding and hair loss after a certain age, women too can fall prey to balding. So what do you do to get back that gorgeous head of hair again? Is it possible to reverse hair loss once it starts occurring at a rapid rate? Well the answer is yes! You can always get back your hair by consulting a dermatologist at the right time or using the best shampoos for hair loss that is well-reputed in the market. Unless you are undergoing chemotherapy or have an internal health condition that is instigating hair loss, you may very well begin to plan a welcome party for your hair!
Reasons for sudden hair loss
There can be many reasons that contribute to hair loss at an early age. Some of these are listed below:
- Genetic disorders: Hair fall can be attributed to hereditary factors. The male-pattern and female-pattern baldness can set in after you are 30 and your hair-line may start receding rapidly.
- Hormonal disorders: Occurring mainly in women, hormonal issues can give rise to hair fall problems. Consulting a gynaecologist may be more helpful than a dermatologist in such cases.
- Pregnancy: Some women tend to lose a lot of hair during pregnancy. This is a reversible process and will mostly revert back to normal after delivery.
- Protein deficiency: Hair fall is increased by a lack of proteins in the diet.
- Vitamin A over-dose: An over-dose of Vitamin A as supplements can also cause hair loss.
- Sudden Stress: Taking too much stress can also incite hair fall.
Does that best shampoo for hair loss actually work?
Yes, it does! However it also depends on the under-lying cause of your hair fall. In some cases, using even the best shampoo for hair fall will not solve your problem if it is due to an illness or just inherited from parents.